|Jumlah||Nama Barang||Berat (kg)||Total|
|0||0,00 Kg||Rp 0|
|keranjang anda kosong|
TAGLIARE Z-GLIDE CUSTOM – Dean Zelinsky’s highly contoured 3-Single-Coil Pickup Guitar
- Flame Maple Top
- Locking Tuners
- 12″ Radius Fingerboard
- Two Post Tremolo
- Tusq Nut and String Retainer
UNIQUELY CARVED BODY
Tagliare—The Italian word for “carve.”
The Tagliare Z-Glide Custom is Dean Zelinsky’s personal take on making a traditional 3-single-coil pickup guitar with something extra special. The unique body carve and narrowed waist cut creates a style that sets it apart from the sea of triple-single guitars. The highly figured Flame Maple top gives the Tagliare Custom a look like no other. The body is made from select Alder creating a light, yet better sustaining guitar…and yields the best overall tone. This guitar is very comfortable with weight averaging 7.5 lbs.
The Z-Glide Reduced Friction Neck (Patented) gives players a feel that cannot be achieved by any other guitar. The precision engraving reduces surface area thus reducing friction between the hand and the guitar neck. Your hand only comes in contact with 30% of the necks surface…the rest is air. Players instantly notice the improved playability and feel. Designed by Dean Zelinsky this patent pending concept is exclusive to Dean Zelinsky Private Label Guitars.
CANADIAN MAPLE NECK
The Tagliare Z-Glide Custom features a full 22-fret maple neck with your choice of rich rosewood, or rock hard maple 12″ radius fingerboards. The two-post floating tremolo system to allow for knife-edge accuracy and great tremolo action. Locking tuners as a standard feature, along with TUSQ nuts and string retainers, allow for maximum sustain and assure you stay in tune.
Tagliare necks are made of Canadian Rock Maple with Dean Zelinsky’s new soft ‘C’ profile. These necks are designed with Dean Zelinsky’s nearly four decades of experience of making guitars players love to play.
STAY IN TUNE – LOCKING TUNERS & MORE
Tagliare Customs and Standards all have Locking Tuners with a 20:1 ratio as a standard feature. Combined with hard Graphite nuts, Graphite String Retainer and a Floating Two Post Trem, these guitars stay in tune. Headstocks feature a Dean Zelinsky’s signature logo in a bright nickel finish.
- Construction/Scale – Bolt Neck/25.5″
- Body – Alder
- Neck – Z-Glide Reduced Friction | Maple
- Neck Profile – Soft ‘C’ Medium-Thin
- Nut Width – 1-11/16″
- Headstock – Maple w/Bright Nickel Dean Zelinsky Logo
- Fingerboard – Maple or Rosewood / Radius (12″)
- Frets – 22 Medium-Jumbo
- Inlays – Black (Maple Fretboard) / MOP Diamonds (Rosewood Fretboard)
- Pickguard – 3-Ply Cream
- Pickups – 3-Single Coil (Reverse Wound Middle)
- Magnets – Alnico V / Vintage Staggered
- DC Resistance – Neck (6.0k) / Middle (6.2k) / Bridge (6.4k)
- Electronics – Vol/Tone/Tone/5-Way
- String Gauge – 9 – 42 Gauge (Contact us for alternative gauges)
- Tuners – DZPL 20:1 Ratio Locking Tuners
- Hardware – Nickel
- Bridge – 2-Post Dual Action Tremolo
- High Gloss Finish – Classic Black / Vintage White / 3-Tone Sunburst
- Weight – 7.5-8.0 lbs
Jika mau berdagang dg jujur, mk Allaah SWT akan mdatangkan rizq dr arah yg tdk dsangka2… bkn dari apa yg kita jual.. dmkian arahan Baginda Rasulullaah SAW.